View our types of therapeutic massage
Receive a customized massage that fits your individual needs. See pricing
- also known as neuromuscular therapy
- relieves tight areas "knots" within muscle tissue that cause pain
- uses cycles of isolated pressure and release
- helps naturally manage pain and stress from chronic injuries
- helpful in reducing tension headaches
- also referred to as the "classic massage"
- light to medium pressure
- promotes circulation
- good for stress-related conditions
- relieves muscle tension
- good for chronic and overuse injuries
- releases muscle tension
- provides deep pain relief
- loosens scar tissue and lengthens muscles
- allows nutrients and oxygen back into chronic adhesed tissues
- promotes flexibility and range of motion
- speeds up recovery time
- also used to enhance pre-event preparation
- offers balance to training regimen
- decreases risk of injury and reduces fatigue
- combines techniques of cranial sacral therapy and healing touch
- reduces stress, promotes relaxation
- triggers the bodies natural healing abilities
- subtle work to increase flow of blocked or stored energy
- complementary care to help bring balance
Therapeutic massage that supports a busy and active lifestyle
We accept all major credit cards.
Refer a friend get a 10% discount!
When you refer a friend we'll give you a 10% discount on a 60min bodywork session when you refer a friend and they complete one 60min massage of their choice.